Full Stack Developer
MisFinanzasPersonales is disrupting the financial advisory industry in LATAM. We believe that financial planning should be accessible and afordable for anyone. We also believe that choosing a financial product should work on your best interest and not on behalf of a seller’s interest.
All cities in LATAM
What you'll be doing?
- Technical leadership of the product.
- Become a valued team member, providing feedback to the team
- Take ownership of your code / tasks / role
- Be proud of what you achieve, and of the product, and be one of the driving forces behind always making it better
- Create Server and Client JS, HTML & CSS to deliver required functionality and design
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing
- Work with a cross functional team of finance experts, insurance experts and financial coaches to design valuable solutions to customer and market problems.
- Design and write clean, testable, high quality code.
- Participate meaningfully in code reviews, design reviews, and solution ideation.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack developer writing readable, maintainable code
- Frameworks NodeJS, React
- Knowledge of REST frameworks with focus on API development
- Willingness to learn new languages / technologies
- A collaborative approach to problem solving and a desire to work in small autonomous teams
- Familiarity with Agile development and Scrum methodologies
- Strong in PHP
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Experience with third party APIs integration
- Responsive web applications
- Good skills and confidence speaking, writing and listening in English
- Experience working with Fintechs
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- High aesthetic sense
We expect from you...
- Passionate about the product and the creative process.
- Self-motivated and driven by your results.
- Willing to contribute and take the initiative to execute innovative new ideas.
- You like to participate in planning, code review, retrospectives and improvement.
- You like to deliver high quality solutions to match the pace of our business needs.
- … to be a natural team-player and not afraid to ask questions or make suggestions.
You can expect from us...
- Competitive salary
- Financial Coaching anytime you need it
- Stock options on your performance and fit. We are all owners 🙂
- Remote work
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting problems to solve using modern tools and technologies
- 30 days holiday to keep the tank topped up
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
How to apply
- Send us an e-mail to [email protected]
- Make sure to include on it:
- Your full name
- Github profile
- LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
- Country and city of residence
- What’s your motivation to apply (English or Spanish)
- Links (or portfolio) for prior projects you worked on
- Links (or portfolio) for personal projects you’ve worked on
- Attach your CV (if you have one)
- Your desired salary in US Dollars